This was originally recorded in 2001. As I listen to this content, I believe it’s just as true today as it was then. We didn’t have the high volume of social media at that time, but otherwise these principles are valid.
Marketing, Selling & Business
What Does My Customer Want
1. Thou Shalt Use Printed Advertising Effectively
Printed advertising has changed over the years since this was recorded. Now we have social media and many other avenues to assist our marketing. The best sellers are those who research all the possible sales methods.
2. Thou Shalt Develop an Attitude of Persistence
3. Thou Shalt Request Help From A Deeper Pocket
4. Thou Shalt Network with Thy Neighbor
5. Thou Shalt Develop Actions of Courtesy
6. Thou Shalt Make Personal Appearances
7. Thou Shalt Develop Relationships with Customers
8. Thou Shalt Take Advantage Of Every Selling Tool
9. Thou Shalt Live Up to Thy Own Press
10. Thou Shalt Set Goals for Success